Educational Technology Leadership (Ed.D.)
Get started on your Educational Technology Leadership (Ed.D.) application here:
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- An essay of 500-1000 words describing your goals and objectives for pursuing the Ed.D. in Educational Technology Leadership
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- One (1) letter of recommendation
- Professional Resume or CV
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- An earned baccalaureate and master's degree, or equivalent from a regionally accredited institution
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
*This program admits students for Summer term only. Deadline is subject to change.
International Applicant Information:
The coursework for this program is online, with a one week in-person residency requirement each summer. For this reason, international students seeking an F-1 student visa are not eligible to apply for this program.
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206